Powerturn F/R Electromechanical swing door drive for single leaf fire and smoke protection doors with integrated smoke switch
- Smart swing function for easy manual door opening
- Closing force of EN4-7 with variable adjustment
- Integrated smoke switch control unit, whose signal closes the door automatically in the event of a fire
- Opening and closing speed can be individually adjusted
- Mechanical latching action when operated without current, and electrical latching action in regular operation, which accelerates the door shortly before the closed position
- Low-energy function opens and closes the door with reduced speed, fulfilling the highest safety demands
- Vestibule function controls the opening and closing of two consecutive doors (interlocking door system)
- Obstacle detection detects an object through contact and stops the opening or closing process
- Automatic reversing detects an obstacle and returns to the opening position
- Push & Go function triggers the automatic drive following light manual pressure on the door leaf
- Drive can be used with roller guide rail or link arm
- Servo function for motorized support when manually opening the door
- Optional radio board for wireless activation by radio transmitter
Electromechanical swing door drive for single leaf fire and smoke protection doors with integrated smoke switch
- Fire and smoke protection doors
- Single-action, single leaf, right and left closing doors
- Single-action doors up to 1600 mm leaf width or 600 kg weight
- Minimum leaf width 800 mm
- Interior and exterior doors with high access frequency
- Transom installation hinge and opposite hinge side
Installation situations in reference objects and videos
Our most powerful drive: GEZE Powerturn.
The Powerturn automatic swing door drives opens even large, heavy doors with a leaf weight up to 600 kilograms reliably and safely. The GEZE swing door drive is also the perfect solution for fire protection doors.
Installation freedom - with the new GEZE Powerturn.
The clever GEZE assembly system of the Powerturn swing door drive not only reduces storage, but also facilitates the assembly process for installation companies.
Accessibility - with the new GEZE Powerturn.
The Powerturn swing door drive also opens large, heavy doors such as fire protection doors effortlessly in any situation. This is made possible by the unique smart swing feature that also meets demands for inclusion.
Installation video of the GEZE Powerturn IS mechanism swing door drive
The Powerturn swing door drive with integrated closing sequence control is ideal for double leaf fire protection doors and for escape and rescue route doors
GEZE Powerturn, swing door drive installation video
The Powerturn swing door stands out for its flexible installation. This makes it possible to complete different types of installation with only one drive variant.
GEZE Powerturn (swing door drive) sensor roller guide rail installation video
The GEZE sensor roller guide rail for the Powerturn swing door drive can be used for mounting even on very narrow door profiles.
|Leaf weight (max.) 1-leaf
|Hinge clearance (min.-max.) 2-leaf, link arm
|1657 mm - 3200 mm
|Hinge clearance (min.-max.) 2-leaf, roller guide rail
|1657 mm - 2800 mm
|Leaf width (min.-max.)
|920 mm - 1600 mm
|Reveal depth (max.)
|Opening angle (max.)
|EN4 - EN7
|Transom installation opposite hinge side with link arm
|Transom installation opposite hinge side with roller guide rail
|Transom installation hinge side with roller guide rail
|Mechanical latching action
|Electrical latching action
|Disconnection from mains
|Main switch in the drive
|Activation delay (max.)
|Power supply for external consumers (24 V DC)
|-15 - 50 °C
|Mode of operation
|Automatic, Night, Permanently open, Shop closing, Off
|Type of function
|function smart swing
|Push & Go
|GEZEconnects (PC + Bluetooth), ST 220 service terminal, Programme switch DPS
|GEZEconnects (PC + Bluetooth), ST 220 service terminal
|DIN 18263-4, DIN 18650, EN 16005
|Suitability for fire protection doors
|Smoke switch integrated
|Use on fire and smoke protection doors (F-variant)